According to reports, Egyptian giants Al Ahly have double Pitso Mosimane’s salary. Mosimane is set to earn a whopping R2-million a month with Al Ahly.
Mosimane, who joined Mamelodi Sundowns in December 2012, signed a lucrative new deal at the club on the 21st of May 2020, agreeing to a four-year contract that made him the highest-paid coach in South Africa.
However, Mosimane resigned from his position as coach for Sundowns on the 30th of September 2020 to join the Egyptian giants on a two-year contract.
Pitso Mosimane ‘Al Ahly’ Contract:
- Monthly Salary: R2-million (R48-million for two years)
- Win League or CAF Champions League: R7.9-million bonus
- Any party wanting to terminate the contract will pay 6 months salary of R11.8-million
Pitso Mosimane and @AlAhly 🇪🇬 contract.— N U H U ™️ (@NuhuAdams_) October 4, 2020
● Monthly Salary – US$120,000 (US$2.9 million for two years).
● Win League or CAFCL – US$480,000 bonus.
● Any party wanting to terminate the contract will pay 6 months salary = US$720,000.
Mohamed El Pitso Musulmane! ✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾 pic.twitter.com/ANrwjqWeCB