Today, adidas has revealed SUPERSPECTRAL, a pack update that celebrates superhuman performance and creative expression on the pitch.
The colour update across all four adidas football franchises, PREDATOR, X, COPA and NEMEZIZ, brings a vibrant and visually striking look to each boot. Bold pop colors of shock pink and screaming orange showcase key product features, enabling players to stand out when delivering on the pitch.
Set to be worn by all adidas players including the likes of Lionel Messi, Paul Pogba, Vivienne Miedema, Mohamed Salah, Catarina Macario, Melanie Leupolz and Toni Duggan, SUPERSPECTRAL will also be the lead pack for UEFA EURO 2020. The SUPERSPECTRAL range is available at selected retailers from April 27 at R4999.
Key product info for each boot is as follows:
· Extended DEMONSKIN spike coverage intended to promote enhanced ball control and swerve
· Split-cut collar design, allowing for greater range of movement and improved adaptability
· Colourway: core black, shock pink and collegiate purple, with white three-stripes and screaming orange wording
· CARBITEX SPEEDFRAME designed to assist during moments of propulsion & acceleration on the pitch
· VACUUM FIT in combination with a 3D moulded heel creates a super snug, perfect fit that supports explosive movement
· SPRINT CONSTRUCT allowing on-demand, lineal bursts of speed
· Colourway: core black, shock pink and screaming orange
· Features design innovations SENSEPODS, TOUCHPODS and SOFTSTUDS
· Upper featuring FUSIONSKIN, made from a material which seamlessly fuses leather and PRIMEKNIT
· Colourway: core black and white, with accents of shock pink and screaming orange
· V-shaped TENSION TAPE collar offers a perfect wrap around the ankle, with a revolutionary upper construction
· Split outsole & TORSION SYSTEM technology allows for extreme torsional movements, while maintaining balance
· Colourway: white, with screaming orange stripes and accents of core black